Valley of Despair AreaEdit
- A high level area of Blacksmith Land.
Braver Exploration InfoEdit
- Before you can take your Crusader Team out on an adventure, the Braves that you forge weapons for must fully explore a map level. Each successive level that they reach 100% completion in will open up the corresponding map level for a Crusade Adventure. Each Brave explores a specific area in Blacksmith and awards a set amount of Exploration Experience. The experience the Braves award can be increased through the Hidden Land Shredder Master Reward. Exp listed below is the base amount each Brave gives.
|Explored BY||Exploration Exp|
- When beginning a Crusade Adventure, it is recommended that you begin on one of the Normal Difficulty levels. Normal difficulty will provide the simplest challenges for your Crusader team and give you a good idea if Normal is too easy or just right for your team. Once you've selected a level, pick an action and start exploring! Different actions will have various effects on your Crusader Team's stats and the rewards you receive from successfully exploring a tile. After successfully exploring all 30 tiles in a map level, you'll be able to engage the Map Boss. Beating the Boss will earn you additional rewards and reset the map so you can explore again.
|VoD Map Level 1|
|VoD Map Level 2|
|VoD Map Level 3|
|VoD Map Level 4|
|VoD Map Level 5|
|VoD Map Level 6|
|VoD Map Level 7|
|VoD Map Level 8||LOCKED|
|VoD Map Level 9||LOCKED|
|VoD Map Level 10||LOCKED|
- As you explore through a map, you will encounter various Braves. Meeting these braves will award you Morale points and Friendship points with them, once you have maxed out a Brave's friendship meter, you'll gain their card and their meter is reset. Morale points are ONLY awarded to Braves that you can actually craft weapons for. Cards gained in this way appear to ALWAYS be level 1, even if you have maxed out their morale rank.
|Brave||Friendship Meter||Levels Encountered|
|0 / 10||Valley of Despair 1 - 3|
|0 / 15||Valley of Despair 1 - 3|
|0 / 30||Valley of Despair 1 - ??|
|0 / 60||Valley of Despair 1 - ??|
|0 / 50||Valley of Despair 4 - ??|
|0 / 80||Valley of Despair 4 - ??|
- As you explore through the map, you'll find a variety of materials and other rewards. The amount awarded varies based on the map level and/or the type of exploration you choose.
Valley of Despair BossEdit
- "The Golden Dragon living in Valley of Despair is the most powerful of all Dragons. It likes to steal all precious treasures and collect them inside its cave. Every brave of Blacksmith knows that as long as you can find its hideout, you will gain an enormous amount of wealth. Yet, so far, no one has ever returned from Valley of Despair..."
- This list was compiled from 2,500 Summons and is not a full and complete list of items found.
|Monster Card Rewards|
High Quality Summoning LootEdit
|Monster Card Rewards|