- The various blacksmithing materials are the components used in making all kinds of weapons in the game. These materials can be bought from the marketplace for coins or gems, gained as rewards from a Braver's adventure, gifted from friends, won in the Arena, received from the daily reward (requires at least 5 logins in a row), gained as rewards from the Weapon Scrapbook, or found in treasure chests on the Adventure Map.
- The most basic materials found in Blacksmith Land. Their attribute stats are fairly low.
- Rarer materials that are harder to come by. Their attribute stats are higher than their general material counterparts.
- Great stats and can't be upgraded, mysterious materials have some of the best and highest stats in the game, at least until you start upgrading your other materials, and every single one of them contains the Legendary stat.
- Material upgrading is finally here! You will now be able to
- spend your hard earned coins in order to upgrade the base
- attribute ratings of your materials.
- Upgrading materials will raise the base stats by up to 3 points
- (completely random how many points) and you can even toss
- in some gems in order to ensure that you get the maximum
- upgrade possible.
- Please refer to individual material pages for upgrading
- costs, stats, etc.
When a material is struck perfectly, soarjs will be released to bounce around the screen. If they are touched by the cursor before the weapon is finished, each one will add one point to the brave's morale.