|Min. Level Seen|
|Min. Level:||Level 1|
|Sta. Search Time:||10:00 min|
|Gem Search Time:||Instant|
- "You are the most famous blacksmith in
- the Blacksmith Kingdom. As a knight, it's
- quite common to bump into enemy. I can't
- live without a solid and hard weapon. I
- hope it's not too much to ask."
- "I can't believe that I can be insulted
- even with my old age..."
All bravers begin at the general moral rank (Green face icon). Forging high quality weapons for bravers will net you moral experience. Increasing your braver's moral rank will give you bonus materials from their adventures and increases the starting level of their corresponding card.
|Rank||Starts at||Pts. to next level.|
|Stamina Cost||Material Slots|
|Attribute Requested||Amount Needed|
How to get an S WeaponEdit
Due to Iron needing approximately no heat, tapping the Iron should give you perfect strikes every time. You should be able to get 1 full star of hardness using just 2 Iron.
|Stage Boss||Time to Complete||Rewards|
- "Oh my! With an easy swing, the Tsathoggua
- was thrown miles away with his screaming
- lasting for quite a while. It does feel
- good... feel really good..."
- " "
- Silent Hill +1